General rules of Etiquette
- We are a friendly, quiet and comfortable guesthouse within easy reach of Viareggio’s many amenities. When the host arrives it is necessary to proceed with the registration of documents (identity card, passport
or driving license). Guests are provided with their own front door key and room key-card on arrival and are welcome to come and go as they please. However, we do ask that every care is taken not to disturb fellow guests and neighbours if arriving back late at night. We also ask that you avoid taking showers and making phone calls in the early hours of the morning.
- Losing front door keys comes with a 80€ replacement fee, for a lost key-cards we apply a 10€ fee.
- Our regular check-in time is between 3pm and 7pm by appointment, so please arrange with us in advance, to ensure that we are around to welcome you. You will be charge if you will check in or check out later
- Check-out: guests are requested to vacate their rooms by 10am on the day of departure. If you have to leave later we are happy to store your luggage.
- Payment: please note that full or any outstanding payment will be taken during your stay. Please check the booking confirmation we send you by email – this will show the payment to be made during your stay with us. We accept debit and credit cards or cash. Sorry, no cheques.
- Cancellation Policy: if, for any reason, you have to cancel your booking, please let us know as soon as possible. If you give us 7 days notice before your planned arrival, we will make no charge. If we get less than 7 days notice we will not refund your deposit equivalent to 40% total estimated cost.
- Parking is on the street only at a 5€ per day fee.
- The rooms are cleaned daily. Bath towels are changed every 3 days and bed linen every 4 days. Please inform us if you need new towels or bed linen in the meantime. It is not allowed to take our
towels to the beach.
- There is free Wi-Fi available for all guests. We will provide you with the password when you arrive.
- Please take note that you are staying in a non-smoking house.
- Small pets allowed after our confirmation, and there is a 10€ per day charge. At no time do we allow pets to be left in the room while you are away from the house.
- Rest hours: we kindly ask you to avoid any noise between 10 pm and 8 am.
- Please inform us of any damaged item so that we can repair or exchange it. Wilful or serious damages will be charged.
- For your convenience we have provided a safe deposit box, located in the wardrobe in your room. Please keep your items/valuables secured and safe there. We disclaim any liability for personal belongings and items of value left in your room.
- We would be happy if you wrote something into the guest book or on booking sites. If you were satisfied with your stay in our Guesthouse then let your friends know. If you were not satisfied then let us know so that we can improve our accommodation.
To the beach
- Beach fees are required to help offset the cost of maintaining our beaches and providing lifeguards and other services such as trash removal, beach cleaning and the purchase of needed equipment.
B&B Arsella in collaboration with many "Bagni" (beaches), offers some packages that include stay on beach + beach umbrella, beach chair and sun bed rental.
- Bagno Sorriso: 20/25€ per day with beach umbrella, beach chairs and sun bed. The bagno is equipped with a bar (10% discount for Arsella's customers) and kids’ pool. Suitable for couples and families with children. Riccardo will make you feel at home.
For more info about price you can call Riccardo to 0039 584962862
- Bagno Irene, 10% discount for Arsella's customers. Irene beach has a bar and children’s playground. Suitable for couples and families with children of all ages. Alessandra and Roberto are nice guys and always very helpful.
For more info: http://bagnoirene.wix.com/bagnoirene.
- Bagno Eden: we have the incredible price of 6€ per person, inclusive of umbrella and 2 beach chairs if you book both B&B Arsella and Bagno Eden at the same time, just ask us! Bagno Eden is equipped with snack bar and is suitable for couples and families with teenage boys.
- Bagno Elizabeth: 15€ with beach umbrella and two deck chairs (until July 15), 20€ (until August 15). Bathroom suitable for families with newborn children. You will find all facilities for baby boys and also the presence of a Grandmother and even a Great-Grandmother!